Credits are a currency players can earn during a matches to purchase Items. Credits only last for that match and do not carry over to other matches. At the start of a match, each player receives an specific amount of (400 in Siege, 1000 in Payload, and 1500 in Survival). More credits can be earned by accomplishing tasks like defeating enemy players, capturing objectives, pushing payload carts, etc.
Credits are awarded for:
- Participating in a match:
- These two are not awarded during the preparation of the round.
- Standing near an objective:
- Capturing an objective: 300 for capturing the point in Siege.
- Killing an enemy: 30 + 10 * (Streak of killed enemy) .
- Eliminating an enemy: 15 + 5 * (Streak of eliminated enemy) .
- Dealing damage: 20 for each 6000 damage dealt.
- Healing allies: 20 for each 6000 hit points healed.
- Self-healing does not count.
- Taking damage: 20 for each 6000 damage taken.
- Absorbing damage with a shield: 20 for each 6000 damage absorbed.
Also, Champions gain additional credits for doing their intended role:
- Front Line champions gain 100% more credits for standing near an objective.
- Support champions gain 100% more credits for healing allies.
- Flank champions gain 100% more credits for eliminations on enemies when they are behind enemy lines.
- Damage champions gain 100% more credits for dealing damage to enemy champions.