Description[edit | edit source]
This map has an asymmetrical layout that unlike any other map currently in the game, initially starts both teams on spawn platforms that contain a Jump Pad each that leads to the main battleground.
Lore[edit | edit source]
Hazards[edit | edit source]
Cliff Ledges[edit | edit source]
This surrounds the outside perimeter of the map, making champions with knockback abilities ideal for easy eliminations. Champions that lack flight/teleportation abilities are susceptible to being launched off the map without having any sort of means for recovery...
Special Features[edit | edit source]
Jump Pads[edit | edit source]
They exist in 3 locations on the map;
- 2 on the initial spawn platforms
- 1 on the map itself near one of the spawn area for the full ultimate powerup.
Functionality-wise, they will propel any champion that touches them into the air in the direction they were moving upon contact.
Power-Up[edit | edit source]
A special pickup that grants full ultimate charge will spawn at a specific location on the map. It respawns 60 seconds after being picked up.
Details[edit | edit source]
- Provides 100% Ultimate Charge to the Champion who picks it up
- Initially spawns 40 seconds into the match.
- Respawns every 60 seconds when picked up.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Video[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The various statues around the map appear to be of the same creatures that are present in Furia's splash art.
- This map appears in Soul-Stealer Furia's splash art.
Frog Isle • Jaguar Falls • Serpent Beach • Frozen Guard • Ice Mines • Fish Market • Timber Mill • Stone Keep • Brightmarsh • Splitstone Quarry • Ascension Peak • Warder's Gate • Shattered Desert • Bazaar