Assembly of Champions
|This article is a stub. You can help Paladins Wiki by .|
The Assembly of Champions is a player advocacy group consisting of members democratically elected by the community to assist Evil Mojo in the continuous development of Paladins. The Assembly brings focused, structured feedback from the community to Evil Mojo, representing all players’ interests across multiple demographics and serving as a branch of the development team.
While Evil Mojo will continue to work with the community at large every day, the Assembly serves as a focused advisory council that represents the player base at a much earlier stage in the development cycle. We will discuss ideas, theory and design approaches, and potential features for Paladins - including subjects that may never be further developed or released. We will talk about the substance of features and design concepts in detail, as well as the impact they may have on Paladins. Assembly of Champions delegates will be privy to early-stage information about potential upcoming features and can help shape the game’s future development.
Benefits of Membership[edit | edit source]
All elected members of the Assembly of Champions will receive the following:
- Admittance into the Paladins Partner Program
- Free admission to Hi-Rez Expo
- A tag on the Paladins Forums and Reddit flair indicating their Assembly position
- Assembly of Champions Avatar and Title in-game
- Flight and travel to the annual Summit at Evil Mojo in Atlanta, GA
Term Length[edit | edit source]
The first council will sit for a term of 12 months, from approximately February 2019 to February 2020.
Members of the Assembly can run again in successive elections, and there is no limit to the number of times they may be elected. In cases where a member resigns or is dismissed from the council before the end of their term, the candidate with the next highest number of votes may be asked to join the council.
Meeting Schedule, Flow, and Communication[edit | edit source]
Assembly meetings are held bi-weekly via conference call. Meetings cover a variety of topics related to ongoing development, including both released and upcoming content. Following a meeting agenda, Evil Mojo requests the council’s feedback on development priorities and the long term roadmap for Paladins. The development team asks questions, shares and discuss options, and works with the Assembly to understand community sentiment on various topics.
We encourage delegates to bring AoC topics back to their constituency to discuss, but some subjects may fall under the NDA and cannot yet be shared with the community at large. When applicable, Evil Mojo will note which meeting topics and details are confidential.
Code of Conduct[edit | edit source]
- Members of the Assembly of Champions are expected to engage in discussion with Evil Mojo and other council members in a professional and constructive manner.
- Members of the Assembly are expected to respect their Non-Disclosure Agreements (NDA) at all times and keep the ongoing discussion with Evil Mojo private unless cleared to do so by Evil Mojo.
- Members of the Assembly must follow the EULA and TOS at all times.
- Members of the Assembly are expected to maintain a reasonable level of activity with the Assembly and may not miss more than three meetings in a row unless a reasonable explanation is given.
Failure to abide by the Code of Conduct can result in early dismissal from the Assembly.
Current Assembly of Champions[edit | edit source]
More information can be found here: Assembly of Champions