Battle Byte is a Battle Pass and starts on March 27th, 2019 with the Paladins 2.03 update. The highlights are the new Epic skins for Inara, Bomb King and Fernando.
Battle Byte Bomb King
Battle Byte Fernando
In addition, there are many other items to unlock, such as the currencies (210,000x - 150x), the chests ( - ), a Mount, a Loading Frame, a Death Stamp, MVP Poses, Emotes, Sprays, Avatars, Team Skin Booster and Team Booster.
The fifth Battle Pass can be completed a second time with the Battle Pass Plus track, which gives the player some extra items. This track is unlocked with purchased Battle Pass.
This Battle Pass starts with +50% boosted Battle Pass XP. After reaching level 47 the Battle Pass XP is boosted to +75%.
The paid track contains a total of 75,000 and 50 .
8-Bit Speeder (Mount)
Battle Pass XP +50% Boost
Retrocate (Loading Frame)
K.O. (Death Stamp)
Snake Charmer (Emote)
Party Hard (Spray)
Shadow Boxing (Emote)
How Quaint (Avatar)
Sleight of Foot (Emote)
The free track contains a total of 45,000 .
Gold Badge (Avatar)
Ultimate Reward: Exclusive Title "BYTE ME" - unlocked after completing all Tiers up to Tier 5
Requirements: Unlocked at Battle Pass Level 3
Between a Rock and the Law
Requirements: Unlocked at Battle Pass Level 11
Requirements: Unlocked at Battle Pass Level 21
Requirements: Unlocked at Battle Pass Level 31
- Deal 100,000 damage with Cyclone Strike (Koga)
- Earn 10 Double Kills as Skye
- Hit 4 players with a single Heroic Leap (Buck)
- Deal 50,000 Damage with Spite (Zhin)
- Rewind 20 times (Atlas)
- Earn 40,000 Credits in matches
Requirements: Unlocked at Battle Pass Level 41
- Damage and Heal players for 3,000,000 Health
- Deal 30,000 damage within 60 seconds
- Win 48 Matches
- Stun 5 players with a single Assert Dominance (Ash)
- Play 5 Ranked matches
- Capture 50 Siege Objectives
This track become available after completing the Battle Pass the first time. Players who own and complete the Battle Pass will automatically start gaining experience in the Battle Pass Plus Track. This track features new Challenges, an avatar, a spray, emotes, experience boosters, Crystals and the Legendary Game Over 3D Spray!
- Battle Pass Plus is only available for Battle Pass Purchasers
- Players who have purchased the Battle Pass will automatically begin progressing through Battle Pass Plus after reaching the max level of 50
- The Battle Pass Plus Rewards track features the same total experience as the original level 1-50
- Completing all 5 Tiers of Plus Challenges unlocks the Limited Title “The Final Boss”
Plus Track Overview (Paid)[edit | edit source]
The Battle Pass Plus contains a total of 90,000 and 100 .
Cut Throat (Emote)
Curtain Call (Emote)
Diamond Badge (Avatar)
Ultimate Reward: Limited Title "THE FINAL BOSS" - unlocked after completing all Battle Pass Plus Tiers up to Battle Pass Plus Tier 5
Requirements: Unlocked at Plus Track Level 2
Light the Pyre
Requirements: Unlocked at Plus Track Level 11
- Kill 10 players with Pyre Ball after rooting them with Frost Bomb (Imani)
- Kill 10 players with Inferno Cannon after hitting them with Frost Bolt (Imani)
- Summon a Dragon 20 times (Imani)
- Heal 200,000 Health with Lightning Staff (Grohk)
- Heal 100,000 with Pyre Strike (Furia)
- Heal for 100,000 with Potion Launcher (Pip)
Requirements: Unlocked at Plus Track Level 21
Requirements: Unlocked at Plus Track Level 31
Requirements: Unlocked at Plus Track Level 41
- Damage and Heal players for 250,000 total in a single match
- Play 10 matches as Atlas
- Deal 10,000 damage within 8 seconds
- Have Stellar Wind active for 300 seconds (Jenos)
- Shield for 200,000 in a single match
- Heal for 200,000 in a single match