The Bounty Store is a Special Store that hold a past selected Cosmetic Item for 72 hours. The item will change every three days at 12:00 PM UTC. It can be found in the in-game store tab. By finishing Daily Quests, players with linked accounts gain Bounty Coins which can be used to buy Champion Skins at a fixed period each time. The price of these skins fluctuates, and they only stay in the store while supplies last.
Overview[edit | edit source]
The Bounty Store features a limited quantity of a single skin that rotates every 72 hours. Skins inside the Bounty Store are priced on one of two ways:
- Increasing Price
- The Bounty Coin cost of the skin start out low, and as players purchase the skin, the price will increase.
- Decreasing Price
- The Bounty Coin cost of the skin start out high, and as time progresses, the price will slowly decrease.
How the Bounty Store works[edit | edit source]
The Paladins Bounty Store uses the basic principles of supply and demand in a way that makes getting skins not just a matter of currency, but also of timing. The store only offers one skin at a time, and there is a limited supply of copies of that skin which players can buy. After 72 hours, the skin is replaced by a new one, regardless of whether all the “existing” copies were sold or not.
During those 72 hours on the virtual shelf, the skin’s price will change in two ways. It will either start out at a high price, slowly decreasing over time, or it will start out low, increasing as more units are sold.
This has two immediate effects. First, heavily sought-after skins that the Paladins community loves will go fast and wind up with a higher price. Second, the bounty store will likely not affect the perceived value of exclusive and rare skins, as their costs will naturally be higher, and the quantity of copies sold is capped.
How to use the Bounty Store[edit | edit source]
All you have to do to gain access to the Bounty Store in Paladins is link your Hi-Rez account. Watch the video below to learn more.
Offers[edit | edit source]
Items that were available in the Bounty Store. Sorted from new to old.
Glitched Offers[edit | edit source]
Items that were available, but were removed early, often due to glitches.
Videos[edit | edit source]
Bounty Store[edit | edit source]
Account Linking[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Bounty Store and the Bounty Coin were present since the Darkness & Dragons PTS.
- Upon purchase, be patient. Pressing the purchase button too many times may charge you more and may cause duplicate skins. Instead, wait until you get a notification that tells you've received the skin after you purchased it.
- Accounts that aren't linked don't earn Bounty Coins. Quests completed before linking your account will not give you Bounty Coins after linking your account.
- Completing all the Daily Quests grants you a minimum of 6 Bounty Coins and a maximum of 9 Bounty Coins.