The Bounty Store is a Special Store that hold a past selected Cosmetic Item for 24 hours on average. The item will change at 12:00 PM UTC. It can be found in the in-game store tab. By finishing Daily Quests, players with linked accounts gain Bounty Coins which can be used to buy Champion Skins at a fixed period each time. The price of these skins fluctuates, and they only stay in the store while supplies last. Skins can reappear but it is unknown if previously available skins in the Bounty Store will come back again.
Overview[edit | edit source]
The Bounty Store features a limited quantity of a single skin that generally rotates every 24 hours. Skins inside the Bounty Store are priced as such:
- Increasing and Decreasing Price
- A price variant added in the Vora's Pact update, the price will seemingly both increase as more are sold, while also decreasing as time goes on as well. This has been the only price available since it was introduced.
- Increasing Price
- The Bounty Coin cost of the skin start out low, and as players purchase the skin, the price will increase.
- Decreasing Price
- The Bounty Coin cost of the skin start out high, and as time progresses, the price will slowly decrease.
How the Bounty Store works[edit | edit source]
The Paladins Bounty Store uses the basic principles of supply and demand in a way that makes getting skins not just a matter of currency, but also of timing. The store only offers one skin at a time, and there is a limited supply of copies of that skin (varies in number from skin to skin) which players can buy. Usually after 24 hours, the skin is replaced by a new one, regardless of whether all the “existing” copies in the Bounty Store were sold or not.
During a skin's presence on the virtual shelf, its price will change in three ways. It will either start out at a high price (varies), slowly decreasing over time, it will start out low (varies), increasing as more units are sold, or a combination of the two, where the price will start somewhere in the middle, but both increases as more units are sold, while also decreasing as time progresses.
This has two immediate effects. First, heavily sought-after skins that the Paladins community loves will go fast and increase in price dramatically. Second, the bounty store will likely not affect the perceived value of exclusive and rare skins, as their costs will naturally be higher, and the quantity of copies sold is capped.
How to use the Bounty Store[edit | edit source]
All you have to do to gain access to the Bounty Store in Paladins is link your Hi-Rez account. Watch the video below to learn more.
Bounty Marketplace[edit | edit source]
On November 11th, 2020 the alpha of the Bounty Marketplace was launched, though it would only be announced on the official Paladins Discord server; it was later announced elsewhere on November 16th, 2020. This website allows players to trade same-rarity Bounty Skins with one another and to sell skins for Bounty Coins directly. Link to the Bounty Marketplace: https://bounty.paladins.com/
Offers[edit | edit source]
Items that were available in the Bounty Store. Sorted from new to old.
Glitched Offers[edit | edit source]
Items that were available, but were removed early, often due to glitches.
Videos[edit | edit source]
Bounty Store[edit | edit source]
Account Linking[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Bounty Store and the Bounty Coin were present since the Darkness & Dragons PTS, but it was not implemented until the Radiant Stars update.
- Upon purchase, be patient. Pressing the purchase button too many times may charge you more and may cause duplicate skins. Instead, wait until you get a notification that tells you've received the skin after you purchased it.
- Accounts that aren't linked don't earn Bounty Coins. Quests completed before linking your account will not give you Bounty Coins after linking your account.
- Completing all the Daily Quests grants you 3 Bounty Coins. Prior to the Vora's Pact update, it was possible to obtain anywhere from 6 to 9 coins.
- The amount of time a skin was available used to be 72 hours, but during the Vora's Pact update, has seemingly shifted to a 24 hour rotation.
- Though skins were usually present in the store for 72 hours, some skins were featured for varying amounts of time, from some skins being featured until they ran out, while others only being available for 24 or 48 hours.
- When accessing the Bounty Store in the Store menu you are able to reroll any one of your three Daily Quests once every day.