We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
Cosmetic Obtainability are categories of Cosmetic Items in the game.
Mastery Character Progression Obtainability[edit | edit source]
- Items that become unlocked or available for purchasing through Character Progression
- Examples: Mastery Emotes, Gold Skins, Champion Titles
Standard Obtainability[edit | edit source]
- Cosmetics that are available for direct purchase immediately
- Examples: Champion Recolors, Huntsman Androxus, Alley Cat Maeve
Exclusive Obtainability[edit | edit source]
- Exclusive items are not available for direct purchase, but through other means – Events, Battle Passes, Chests, etc.
- Exclusive content is rotated in and out, and not always available for purchase.
- Examples: Archangel Tyra, Akuma Makoa, Cutting Shapes (Maeve Dance Emote), Trick or Treat Talus
Unlimited Obtainability[edit | edit source]
- Unlimited Items are event-based items that become available for direct purchase after their event has ended, but for the full premium price of that event.
- The direct purchase option only includes the event reward skin, and not the content bundled with it during the event.
- Unlimited Skins will always be available for direct purchase, and never rotate out.
- Unlimited Skins will never be available at a discount or available in Chests or the Deal of the Day.
- Examples: Full Moon Viktor