|Join the wiki's discord server here to suggest improvements to the wiki or just talk with editors!|
Cosmetic Obtainability are categories of Cosmetic Items in the game.
Mastery Character Progression Obtainability[edit | edit source]
- Items that become unlocked or available for purchasing through Character Progression
- Examples: Mastery Emotes, Gold Skins, Champion Titles
Standard Obtainability[edit | edit source]
- Cosmetics that are available for direct purchase immediately
- Examples: Champion Recolors, Huntsman Androxus, Alley Cat Maeve
Exclusive Obtainability[edit | edit source]
- Exclusive items are not available for direct purchase, but through other means – Events, Battle Passes, Chests, etc.
- Exclusive content is rotated in and out, and not always available for purchase.
- Examples: Archangel Tyra, Akuma Makoa, Cutting Shapes (Maeve Dance Emote), Trick or Treat Talus
Unlimited Obtainability[edit | edit source]
- Unlimited Items are event-based items that become available for direct purchase after their event has ended, but for the full premium price of that event.
- The direct purchase option only includes the event reward skin, and not the content bundled with it during the event.
- Unlimited Skins will always be available for direct purchase, and never rotate out.
- Unlimited Skins will never be available at a discount or available in Chests or the Deal of the Day.
- Examples: Full Moon Viktor
Limited Obtainability[edit | edit source]
- Limited Edition are only available for a single time period. Once their special event or promotion has ended, they will never be available in-game again.
- Example: Abyssal Lord Drogoz, Crimson Serpent Mount, Convention Skins