At the start of a match, each player receives 450 which can be spent right away. Additional credits can be earned by accomplishing tasks like defeating enemy players, capturing objectives, pushing payload carts, etc.
Earning credits[edit | edit source]
By time[edit | edit source]
After the preparation time of a round, Players will start to earn a small amount of credits per second. Each game mode has a different amount of credit spooling:
By fulfilling the role[edit | edit source]
Also, Champions gain additional credits for fulfilling their intended role:
- Front Line champions gain 100% more credits for standing near an objective.
- Support champions gain 100% more credits for healing allies.
- Flank champions gain 30% more credits for killing blows on enemies.
- Damage champions gain 100% more credits for dealing damage to enemy champions.
By accomplishing tasks[edit | edit source]
Credits are awarded for accomplishing tasks that can help the team to win.
Standing near an objective[edit | edit source]
- 4 every 2 seconds while standing on the Capture Point in Siege and Onslaught.
- 2 every second while standing near the Payload in Siege.
- 100% more credits for Front Line Champions
Capturing an objective[edit | edit source]
- Everyone on the team will be rewarded with these credits, even if they are not on the Capture Point.
Aggressive tasks[edit | edit source]
- 100% more credits for Damage Champions
- Killing an enemy: 30 + 10 * (Kill Streak of killed enemy) .
- 30% more credits for Flank Champions
- Eliminating an enemy: 15 + 5 * (Kill Streak of eliminated enemy) .
Defensive tasks[edit | edit source]
- Taking damage: 20 for each 6000 damage taken.
- Absorbing damage with shields or deployable walls: 20 for each 6000 damage absorbed.
Supporting tasks[edit | edit source]
- 100% more credits for Support Champions
- Self-healing does not count.
|Credits • Crystals • Gold • Viewer Points • Bounty Coins|
Bots • Common terms • Death Recap • Eliminations • Controls • Voice Guided System • Warning Indicators • Zoning