Credits are a currency players can earn during matches that are used to purchase Items. Credits can only be spent during the match they were earned and do not carry over to other matches.
At the start of a match, each player receives an specific amount of credits (400 in Siege and Onslaught, 1000 in Payload). Additional credits can be earned by accomplishing tasks like defeating enemy players, capturing objectives, pushing payload carts, etc.
After the preparation time of a round, Players will start to earn a small amount of credits per second. Each game mode has a different amount of credit spooling:
- 1 every second in a Siege match.
- 2 every second in a Payload match.
- 5 every second in an Onslaught match.
Also, Champions gain additional credits for fulfilling their intended role:
- Front Line champions gain 100% more credits for standing near an objective.
- Support champions gain 100% more credits for healing allies.
- Flank champions gain 30% more credits for killing blows on enemies.
- Damage champions gain 100% more credits for dealing damage to enemy champions.
Earning credits[edit | edit source]
Credits are awarded for accomplishing the following tasks:
- Standing near an objective:
- Capturing an objective: 300 for capturing the point in Siege.
- Killing an enemy: 30 + 10 * (Streak of killed enemy) .
- Eliminating an enemy: 15 + 5 * (Streak of eliminated enemy) .
- Dealing damage: 20 for each 6000 damage dealt.
- Healing allies: 20 for each 6000 hit points healed.
- Self-healing does not count.