At the start of a match, each player receives 400 which can be spent right away. Additional credits can be earned by accomplishing tasks like defeating enemy players, capturing objectives, pushing payload carts, etc.
After the preparation time of a round, Players will start to earn a small amount of credits per second. Each game mode has a different amount of credit spooling:
Also, Champions gain additional credits for fulfilling their intended role:
- Front Line champions gain 100% more credits for standing near an objective.
- Support champions gain 100% more credits for healing allies.
- Flank champions gain 30% more credits for killing blows on enemies.
- Damage champions gain 100% more credits for dealing damage to enemy champions.
Earning credits[edit | edit source]
Credits are awarded for accomplishing the following tasks:
- Standing near an objective:
- Capturing an objective: 300 for capturing the point in Siege.
- Killing an enemy: 30 + 10 * (Streak of killed enemy) .
- Eliminating an enemy: 15 + 5 * (Streak of eliminated enemy) .
- Dealing damage: 20 for each 6000 damage dealt.
- Healing allies: 20 for each 6000 hit points healed.
- Self-healing does not count.
- Taking damage: 20 for each 6000 damage taken.
- Absorbing damage with shields or deployable walls: 20 for each 6000 damage absorbed.
|Credits Crystals Gold Mixer Points|