Damage Immunity[edit | edit source]
Champions immune to damage can't have their current Health decreased.
- Fernando or nearby allies will only become immune to damage when their current Health is 1500 or lower during Immortal.
- Bon Appetit makes the target immune to damage.
Crowd Control Immunity[edit | edit source]
Champions immune to Crowd Control effects can't be affected by them but can still receive Debuffs with the exception of Slow. All Deployables are immune to Crowd Control effects except for Ying's Illusions.
Immunity[edit | edit source]
- Ice Block and Magic Barrier cleanse and prevent Debuffs for the duration.
- Only Fernando becomes immune to Crowd Control during Immortal.
Ethereal (State)[edit | edit source]
Champions that become Ethereal can't have their current Health decreased and can't be affected by Crowd Control effects and Debuffs. Additionally, they ignore collisions with enemy Champions and projectiles.
- Setback and Exile make the target Ethereal.
Displacement Immunity[edit | edit source]
Wings of Wrath
- All abilities that grant CC Immunity or make the player Ethereal are excluded from this list.
Immunity Frames[edit | edit source]
Immunity Frames are frames during an animation where a champion is immune to damage when they may look vulnerable. Likewise, some animations are vulnerable when they look like they are immune. When returning to the rune of travel on Talus, there is a brief moment when he teleports back where he cannot take damage even though the skill itself doesn’t explicitly give this effect. An example of the opposite effect, Evie and Androxus can take damage before the animations of Ice Block and Reversal finish.
Rune of Travel
Bots • Common terms • Death Recap • Eliminations • Controls • Voice Guided System • Warning Indicators • Zoning