Description[edit | edit source]
This map has mirrored layouts and is designed for 2 teams of 5 players. There is a Capture Point in the middle. The bases are located at opposite ends of the map.
Lore[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This map was initially part of a larger one called Temple Isle. It was divided into Frog Isle, Jaguar Falls, and Serpent Beach.
- Serpent Beach and the older version of Frog Isle are visible in the distance of this map, as shown here, and here.
- This map can be seen from Serpent Beach, as shown here.
- Both this map and Serpent Beach were somewhat visible on the older version of Frog Isle as well, as can be seen here.
- According to a line from Talus in The Fight of the Shattered Desert story, Jaguar Falls and Frog Isle were both possibly part of the Ska'drin Island, and by extension, likely Serpent Beach as well, due to it being visible on Jaguar Falls, as shown here, and here. This later held true for Frog Isle upon the release of an official map, but deconfirmed Jaguar Falls and Serpent Beach.
- This map appears in Corvus' card Magistrate's Might, as well as Yagorath's card Deadly Pursuit.
- Talus and Moji's teaser trailers take place on this map.
Frog Isle • Jaguar Falls • Serpent Beach • Frozen Guard • Ice Mines • Fish Market • Timber Mill • Stone Keep • Brightmarsh • Splitstone Quarry • Ascension Peak • Warder's Gate • Shattered Desert • Bazaar