Welcome to the Lore Page where you can easily navigate through the various characters, groups, locations, races and events in Paladins history.
- 1 Sides
- 2 Groups
- 3 Special Artifacts
- 4 Complete Lore
- 5 Locations
- 6 Races
- 7 Events
- 8 Videos
- 9 Retired
Sides[edit | edit source]
House Aico is a house loyal to the Magistrate, ruled by the heiress and Scion of the Ruby Throne, Lian. House Aico has it's own Royal Guard commanded by Lian's advisor and protector, the Primus of House Aico Khan.
Other[edit | edit source]
Bounty Hunters[edit | edit source]
- Kinessa was seen on the Magistrate's side during the End Times event.
- Maeve was seen on both sides during the End Times event.
- Zhin was seen on the Magistrate's side during the Siege of Ascension Peak event.
The Abyss[edit | edit source]
- Abyssal Echoes - Abyssal Echoes are agents summoned by the Abyss. There are three known echoes, those being the Knightmare, Day Walker and Death Speaker.
- Abyssal Lords - Abyssal Lords are agents of the Abyss.
- Dredge has the ability to summon Abyssal Echoes if needed.
- Seris was seen on both sides during the End Times event.
The Eternal Pyre[edit | edit source]
- Furia is a member of The Eternal Pyre, which is a group of angels in war with the Abyss. She was often seen on the side of the Resistance.
The Cosmos[edit | edit source]
- Jenos ascended into the stars, learned the infinite power of the cosmos and a darkness that is to come. After that he helps the Resistance. But it's unknown what he is planning to stop the darkness. Maybe the Resistance could also be the trigger for this darkness and he wants to prevent it while he leads the Resistance on the right path.
Nature Protectors[edit | edit source]
- Wekono - Wekono is the Mother of Sorrow and Revenge who appointed an island witch doctor Mal'Damba as her champion to evangelize her faith by laying waste to any who would stand before him.
- Grokh is chief of the Red River Orc tribe and does everything to protect it.
- Grover was seen on the Resistance's side.
- Makoa was seen on the Resistance's side during the End Times event.
- Mal'Damba was choosen and transformed by Wekono, the Mother of Sorrow and Revenge.
- Moji was seen on the Resistance's side during the Dragon's Call event.
- Willo is a member of the Summer Court, which is a group of faeries who wage an endless war against the encroachment of modern civilization.
Neutral[edit | edit source]
Groups[edit | edit source]
- Outer Tribunal
The Outer tribunal is a law enforcement group on behalf of the Magistrate whose purpose is to hunt down criminals in the name of the law. They also battle horrors and abnormal threat for the side of justice. Though this is probably only with Androxus and Lex; a judge is proficient in dual wielding firearms, most preferably pistols.
The Paladins was a group of magical warriors who united the realm through strife and sacrifice.
The Sentinels were a military elite unit working under the magistrate taking the most difficult of missions.
- Summer Court
The Summer Court are a group of faeries who wage an endless war against the encroachment of modern civilization.
- The Eternal Pyre
The Eternal Pyre is a group of angels in war with the Abyss.
- The Corruption
- Thousand Hand Guild
The Thousand Hand Guild is a criminal organization in the world of Paladins. The Thousand Hand is currently led by Lord Zhin.
The Warders were an ancient group who were able to tame Dragons and channel their power with things like the Warder's Relic.
Special Artifacts[edit | edit source]
- Warder's Key
The Warder's Key is a powerful keystone that can unlock the Warder's vaults.
- Warder's Relic
The Warder's Relic was an ancient gauntlet acquired by the Resistance and later by Dredge, though it led to the admiral's death as he was not worthy to control the power of the dragon.
- Eternal Pyre
The Eternal Pyre is noted as a "cleansing light" from which people are reborn and is reputed to be a source of salvation or an entity that answers prayers.
- Crystal-Powered Technology
The Crystal-powered technology was a new form of magic which through crafted crystals offered power that rivals the Magistrate's own.
Complete Lore[edit | edit source]
The complete lore with all its events is shown on this page:
Locations[edit | edit source]
In-Game Locations[edit | edit source]
|Glacier Keep||Enchanted Forest||Temple Isle|
Shooting Range Temple
|The Abyss Dimensions||Unnamed Warders Location||Crosswind Hold|
Abyss Spire (Event Mode)
Warder's Arena (Event Mode)
|Unnamed Quarry Location||Unnamed Swamp Location||Unnamed Mountain Location|
|Unnamed Pirate Location||Shattered Desert Location|
In-Lore Locations[edit | edit source]
The universe of Paladins: Champions of the Realm takes place in The Realm. The continent or landmass on which most of the in-game events takes place is divided into multiple regions with its own distinct climates, homeland races, and geographies. Known regions include:
- Abyss (Location)
The Abyss is the place where souls go after they die. It is home to the Abyssal Lords, one was on top of the Abyssal Spire until he was killed by Furia.
- Crosswind Hold
Crosswind Hold is a location in the realm.
The Deepwerks is a Magistrate facility overseen by Vivian.
- Enchanted Forest
A mysterious and foggy region of the Realm that boasts tall forests and beautiful harbors. Timber Mills and fishing hubs can be found in this region. It is also likely the region has natural outcroppings of magic and/or a concentrated group of alchemists and magicians, as evident in the number of potion shops in Fish Market.
- Glacier Keep
A frigid and dangerous region of the Realm that comprises of year-round snow and ice. There are a number of mining and trading facilities set up here. Its possible the Glacial Keep borders the region that Ascension Peak is located in, as suggested by the overlapping flora in Frostbite Caverns.
Greenwood is a location in the realm. It is Cassie's former home which she escaped with the help from a mysterious oracle.
- Ruby Throne
The Ruby Throne is the throne of House Aico. Lian set herself up as the legitimate heiress to the Ruby Throne along with her faithful bodyguard and general, Khan.
- Red River
The Red River is home to the Red River Orc tribe and it's chieftain Grohk.
- Seris (Village)
Seris was a village in the realm which housed a portal to the Abyss, that demanded to be fed. When the Void's hunger grew stronger and stronger until realised that the Abyss did not hunger for souls, but for a body. The Abyss was unleashed and the village of Seris was destroyed.
- Temple Isle
A tropical collection of beaches and islands that have architecture from some bygone civilization. Old temples and statues can be found here in abundance. There is some sort of magic property associated with the ruins, as evident in the natural lighting of the crystals on Serpent Beach.
- The Eight Oceans
The Eight Oceans are large expanses of sea in the realm, ruled by the Admiral of the Abyss, Dredge.
Races[edit | edit source]
Events[edit | edit source]
In-Game Events[edit | edit source]
In-Lore Events[edit | edit source]
- Dragon Scourge
Boasting incredible destructive magic, the dragons served as the impetus for the formation of an ancient civilization known as the Warders.
- First Scourge
The First Scourge was a goblin encroachment stopped by the Paladins with the help of the Stagalla.
- Second Scourge
The Second Scourge was a goblin encroachment that pushed people of the Realm into mountains.
Videos[edit | edit source]
A Realm Divided[edit | edit source]
Siege of Ascension Peak[edit | edit source]
Rise of Furia[edit | edit source]
Koga's Revenge[edit | edit source]
Dragon's Call[edit | edit source]
Dark Tides[edit | edit source]
Retired[edit | edit source]
- Lore of the Alpha Champions