Check out our new wiki for the new Paladins Battle Royale spin-off, Realm Royale Wiki!
Maps are areas in the realm of Paladins where most of the fighting takes place.
There are several Maps, each one designed to be played with certain Game Modes in mind.
Siege maps[edit | edit source]
These are the maps that Siege can be played in:
- Frog Isle
- Jaguar Falls
- Serpent Beach
- Fish Market
- Timber Mill
- Frozen Guard
- Ice Mines
- Stone Keep
- Splitstone Quarry
- Ascension Peak
Onslaught maps[edit | edit source]
These are the maps that Onslaught can be played in:
Team Deathmatch maps[edit | edit source]
These are the maps that Team Deathmatch can be played in:
Other maps[edit | edit source]
This map is found in the Training mode screen:
Removed maps[edit | edit source]
Payload maps[edit | edit source]
These are the maps that Payload could be played in:
Test maps[edit | edit source]
These is a list of the maps that at one point or another were available for play in the Test queue during beta.
- Dark Crossing
- Moss Garden
- Salty Springs
- Sand Bridge
- Supa Rift
This is a list of the Test queue maps that eventually became current maps.
- Atrium (became Brightmarsh)
- Grotto (became Splitstone Quarry)
- Shade (became Magistrate's Archives)
- Sunken City (became Ascension Peak)
- Tilted (became Foreman's Rise)
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- There were originally three very large maps called Temple Isle, Glacier Keep, and Enchanted Forest. Prior to open beta, they were reworked and divided into smaller maps.
- Temple Isle became Frog Isle, Jaguar Falls, and Serpent Beach.
- Glacier Keep became Frozen Guard and Ice Mines.
- Enchanted Forest became Fish Market and Timber Mill.
|About the Game Champions Cards Items Game Modes Maps Ranked Awards Voice Guided System Cosmetic Items Treasure Chests Battle Pass Quests Patch notes|