We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
Paladins Beta Version 0.36.1374
|0.36 - The Pumpkin Patch|
|Release date:||October 27, 2016|
|Official name:||The Pumpkin Patch|
|Hotfixes:||Hotfix 1, Hotfix 2,3,4|
|← 0.35 0.36 0.37 →|
|All Patch Notes|
0.36 - The Pumpkin Patch | October 27, 2016
- At the end of every match, players will now see the Top Play from that match.
- Added Boosters that increase the rate at which players gain Experience and Gold, available in 7-day and 30-day options.
- Players that play together in a party will now get 10% more Experience and Gold.
- Players may now trade champions at the end of a draft lobby.
- Added a screen to display the top player of each role to the end of match lobby.
- Addressed a variety of issues with when and how music is played.
- Added new music for when both teams are tied at 3 points.
- General improvements to audio system.
- “We've enabled an improved occlusion system to increase clarity around what sounds are being made in the immediate vicinity of the player. Sounds on the other sides of walls should be occluded, although ultimates will never be affected by this system. This is the first step in a series of ongoing improvements to our audio system.”
- Added options to control aim acceleration on gamepad.
- Added gradiated movement speed on the left thumbstick for gamepad.
- Shooting range will now automatically show a champion selection screen.
- Shooting range champ select should make the esc menu go away when a champ is selected.
- Increased experience gained from completing the Basic Tutorial.
- Added a warning dialog for skipping the tutorial to indicate that the player is missing out on rewards.
- Added region flags to each player on the leaderboard.
- Radiant Chests now randomly drop Gold ranging from 400 to 1000, in addition to cards and cosmetics.
- Addressed an issue where players could duo queue into competitive without having 12 champions at Mastery 4.
- The champions page now shows each champion's rating by frame.
- Players in the shooting range may now change their deck at any time.
- Added additional matchmaking logic.
- Added the Emote key to the keybindings menu.
- Siege Game Mode:
- “We have made several updates to the Siege game mode. Our goal is to improve the early to late game scaling, and ensure there are enough incentives to both capture the objective as well as push the payload cart successfully. We have also added additional incentives for champions in each role to play to their strengths. We will continue to evaluate Siege in coming patches.”
- Objectives and Payload carts no longer progress faster with multiple players, one player will give the maximum amount of progress.
- Objective capture rate and Payload cart speed now increases over the course of the match.
- The team that captures the Objective gains an additional 300 credits per player.
- The defending team no longer gains credits when successfully defending the Payload push.
- Objective capture rate and Payload cart speed is no longer altered when you are ahead or behind in points.
- Each role now gains additional credits for doing their intended role:
- Front Line champions gain 100% more credits for standing near an objective.
- Support champions gain 100% more credits for healing allies.
- Flank champions gain 100% more credits for eliminations on enemies when they are behind enemy lines.
- Damage champions gain 100% more credits for dealing damage to enemy champions.
- Addressed an issue where players could crash when loading into a match.
New Skins and Cosmetics
- Epic Skins
- Pumpking (limited time)
- Buck may now customize accessories for his head separately from his body.
- Buck's character model has undergone visual updates. The old model and its variants remain as optional skins.
- Epic Skins
- Rare Skins
- Common Skins
- Grover may now customize accessories for his head separately from his body.
- Common Skins
- UI now shows ultimate status, health, and highlights currently selected player.
- Now more clearly shows what player is currently highlighted.
- Persistent objective text is no longer displayed in spectator mode.
- Spectators can now fly through spawn gates.
- Fixed an issue where frame color of bottom elements was inversed.
- Deck name is no longer shown.
- Added art to the Shooting Range.
Champions - Balance/Updates/Fixes
- Improved firing range of hitscan weapons.
- Increased bonus damage to shields per hit from +100% to +200%.
- Dragon Punch
- Reduced duration in flight from 5s to 4s.
- “We like where Fernando is sitting in a team composition, but feel he is too good at chasing kills and repositioning. This change is aimed at bringing him more in line with his role.”
- Increased cooldown from 6 to 8s.
- Spitting Cobra
- Reduced the effective hit size of Spitting Cobra's projectile.
- Snake Toss
- Increased the effective hit size of Snake Toss' projectile.
- “Mal'Damba's Gourd was intended to have a strong area of effect impact, and was not filling that role with the healing and damage it dealt.”
- Increased healing from 200 to 280 per second.
- Increased damage from 100 to 200 per second.
- Increased the distance at which Cannon's damage starts its fall off from 40 to 60 units.
- Shell Shield
- Shell Shield's channel is now interrupted by hard crowd control effects.
- Wrist Crossbow
- Fixed bug where minimum accuracy was too low.
- Reduced duration from 12 to 8s.