Paladins Beta Version 0.37.1400
|0.37 - The Desert Wind|
|Release date:||November 10th, 2016|
|Official name:||The Desert Wind|
|Hotfixes:||Hotfix 1, Hotfix 2|
|← 0.36 • 0.37 • 0.38 →|
|All Patch Notes|
- 1 0.37 - The Desert Wind | November 10, 2016
- 1.1 New Champion - Sha Lin, The Desert Wind
- 1.2 General
- 1.3 Cosmetics
- 1.4 Spectator
- 1.5 Maps
- 1.6 Champions - Balance/Updates/Fixes
- 1.7 Awards
0.37 - The Desert Wind | November 10, 2016
New Champion - Sha Lin, The Desert Wind
Weapon [LMB] - Long Bow
- A long bow that draws back an arrow and releases it for up to 1000 damage every 1.5s.
Secondary Fire [RMB] - Impaler Arrow
- Replace your arrow with an Impaler Arrow that knocks enemies back and stuns them for 1s if they hit a wall.
Ability 1 [Q] - Planted
- Plant yourself in place, becoming stationary for 3s. While planted, your Long Bow draw time is 200% faster and you fire continuously. Re-activating Planted cancels the ability.
Ability 2 [F] - Withdraw
- Leap backwards and enter stealth for 2s, leaving a mirage at your original location for 3.5s.
Ultimate [E] - Heat Haze
- Enter stealth and gain 30% Movement Speed for 8s. While active, you draw your bow 50% faster and leave a mirage behind for 2s each time you fire.
- [Weapon] Reduce all active cooldowns by 10/20/30/40% when getting an elimination.
- [Armor] Gain 5/10/15/20% Crowd Control Reduction.
- [Armor] Gain 50/100/150/200 Health.
- [Armor] Gain 5/10/15/20% movement speed.
- Quick Sand
- [Impaler Arrow] Increase the recharge rate of Impaler Arrow by 5/10/15/20%.
- Run Them Down
- [Impaler Arrow] Gain 10/20/30/40% Movement Speed after hitting Impaler Arrow.
- [Impaler Arrow] Impaler arrows reveal enemies for 1/2/3/4s.
- Strike True
- [Impaler Arrow] Heal for 50/100/150/200 when striking an enemy with Impaler arrow.
- Daring Escape
- [Planted] Gain 10/20/30/40% movement speed for 3s after Planted ends.
- [Planted] Regenerate 50/100/150/200 Health per second during Planted.
- Master Archer
- [Planted] Reduce the cooldown of Planted by 1/2/3/4s.
- [Planted] Gain 3/6/9/12% Damage Reduction during Planted.
- [Withdraw] Reduce the cooldown of Withdraw by 1/2/3/4.
- [Withdraw] After using Withdraw heal for 50/100/150/200.
- Run Like the Wind
- [Withdraw] After using Withdraw gain 10/20/30/40% Movement Speed for 3s.
- [Withdraw] Gain 10/20/30/40% damage reduction during Withdraw's stealth.
- Multi-queuing is now available. Players can choose to queue for both Siege and Payload simultaneously, which will enter whichever queue comes up first.
- The Store has undergone a visual and functional update. All items in the game as well as new items can be viewable in the store. Chests will now be located in the Store as well.
- Item previews in the store will now more clearly show what is changing on the champion.
- The champion customization screen has undergone a visual and functional update, allowing you to preview items together including those you don't own.
- Players can now swap champions at the end of the picking stage in a Competitive Queue match lobby.
- Improvements to the audio system.
- Addressed an issue where using a rapid movement ability under a ceiling would cause you to jitter.
- Addressed an issue where the first reload of the match would not display correctly.
- Best in Class namings are now team colored to show what team each player was on.
- Fixed an issue where keybindings would get reset with a new patch.
- Fixed an issue where players would get stuck on the Top Play screen.
- Improved the algorithm for determining the Top Play.
- While active, Account Boosters now cause Radiant Chests to drop a 4th item.
- Addressed an issue where players would sometimes not get a mount upon spawning.
- Fixed an issue where some abilities would still deal damage into an enemy spawn room.
- Capture Points may no longer be progressed until the round has begun.
- The Colossal Chest is now available and includes the exclusive Plushy and Cuddly Makoa skins as well as other Rare, Epic, and exclusive Rare items.
- Poses are now available in the Radiant Chest that provide custom poses for the Best in Class screen at the end of a match.
- Each champion now has a Common skin only available in the Radiant Chest.
- Plushy Googly Eyes
- Cuddly Googly Eyes
- Plushy Makoa
- Cuddly Makoa
- Plushy Cannon
- Cuddly Cannon
- Bravado Headband
- Charisma Headband
- Renowned Headband
- Bravado Long Bow
- Charisma Long Bow
- Renowned Long Bow
- Fixed issue where Androxus Ult would not show up correctly for the spectated player.
- Added spectator options menu that only shows up while spectating.
- Timber Mill has undergone a visual update along with various cleanups.
- Timber Mill now features portals that take players up onto select rooftops.
- Fixed an issue where Fish Market would not display Top Play correctly.
- Fixed an issue where players could get underneath Frog Isle.
- Fixed an issue where team decorations were not displaying correctly on Fish Market.
Champions - Balance/Updates/Fixes
- Shield damage increased from 50/100/150% to 75/150/225%.
- Fixed an issue where this card was not working at all ranks.
- Net Shot
- Fixed an issue where Net shot was granting 15% bonus damage, instead of 30%.
- Fixed an issue where this card was not working at all ranks.
- Fixed an issue where this card was granting 1s increased healing totem duration at all ranks. Card is now correctly 1/2/3/4s.
- Reduced Health from 2900 to 2700.
- Throwing Axe
- Description updated to reflect that the increased damage over range is Bonus Damage.
- Sniper Mode
- Updated description to reflect that kinessa gains 30% bonus damage for fully charged shots.
- Oppressor Mine
- Description updated to reflect that the increased damage from Sniper Rifle's Carbine mode is Bonus Damage.
- Spitting Cobra
- Updated description to explain Bonus Damage from reloading.
- Explosive Flask
- Updated description to correctly show bonus damage.
- Reduced bonus damage on successive shots from 30% to 20%.
- Healing Potion
- Increased healing from 1000 to 1200.
- Reduced Health from 2500 to 2350.
- Reduced healing per second of Illusions from 400 to 350.
- Master Collector
- Unlock 100 Cards.
- Last One Standing
- Be the only player alive in a match.
- Give 100 Percent
- Get a killing blow after the round has ended.
- Gone Spelunking
- Die to an environmental hazard.
- Send Off
- Kill a player with an environmental hazard.
- Kill an enemy player from over 300 units away.
- Counter-Air Defense
- Kill a player in the air who is over 100 units above the ground.
- Not Like This
- Kill an enemy player while you are at or below 50 Health.
- Bounty Hunter
- Kill an enemy player who is on a 15 killstreak or higher.
- I Like Big Numbers
- Deal more than 100,000 damage during a match.