We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
Paladins Beta Version 0.42.1551
|0.42 - The Keeper of Knowledge|
|Release date:||January 25, 2017|
|Official name:||The Keeper of Knowledge|
|Hotfixes:||Hotfix 1, Hotfix 2|
|← 0.41 0.42 0.43 →|
|All Patch Notes|
- 1 0.42 - The Keeper of Knowledge | January 25, 2017
- 1.1 New Champion - Torvald, Runic Sage
- 1.2 General
- 1.3 Customizations
- 1.4 Maps
- 1.5 Items - Balance/Updates/Fixes
- 1.6 Champions - Balance/Updates/Fixes
0.42 - The Keeper of Knowledge | January 25, 2017
New Champion - Torvald, Runic Sage
Weapon [LMB] - Gauntlet
- A channeled beam of runic energy that locks on and deals 50 damage every 0.1s to a single target.
Secondary Fire [RMB] - Recharge
- Regenerate 850 Shield Health per second for 2.5s. Channeling on an enemy Shield siphons 2000 Shield Health per second , regenerating your Shield.
Ability 1 [Q] - Protection
- Project a 2000 Health shield onto an ally for 2s.
Ability 2 [F] - Runic Blast
- Shoot out a short blast that Silences and Disarms enemies for 1.5s.
Ultimate [E] - Hyper Beam
- Unleash the latent power of your Gauntlet, channeling a blast that applies a massive knockback to all enemies for 2.35s.
- Glyph of Freedom
- [Armor] Reduce the duration of Crowd Control by 6/12/18/24%.
- Glyph of Health
- [Armor] Increase your base maximum Health by 150/300/450/600.
- Glyph of Siphoning
- [Armor] Eliminations grant you 100/200/300/400 Shield.
- Glyph of the Fist
- [Weapon] Reduce reload speed by 5/10/15/20%.
- [Recharge] Reduce the cooldown of Recharge by .5/1/1.5/2s.
- Eldritch Speed
- [Recharge] Gain 8/16/24/32% Movement Speed during Recharge.
- [Recharge] Recharge generates 2/4/6/8 ammo per second.
- Vital Grasp
- [Recharge] Recharge generates 5/10/15/20% more shield.
- [Protection] Activating Protection grants you 100/200/300/400 Shield.
- [Protection] Activating Protection heals you for 50/100/150/200.
- [Protection] Reduce the cooldown of Protection by .5/1/1.5/2s.
- [Protection] Protection grants 10/20/30/40% Movement Speed to its target for 2s.
- Arcane Etching
- [Runic Blast] Activating Runic Blast grants you 100/200/300/400 Shield.
- [Runic Blast] Activating Runic Blast heals you for 50/100/150/200.
- Rune Torrent
- [Runic Blast] Activating Runic Blast grenerates 4/8/12/16 ammo.
- Scribe's Wit
- [Runic Blast] Reduce the Cooldown of Runic Blast by 1/2/3/4s.
- PVE Mode
- Introducing a new PVE Weekly event. This week's event is called:
- “Tank it to the Limit”
- PVE Encounters are queued from the Casual queue setting.
- PVE Encounters give full match rewards.
- Raised level cap from 500 to 999.
- Added Mounts tab to Store.
- Now show item from Radiant chest before it turns into gold.
- Sound has received a major mix pass across the board.
- Main menu music has been turned down.
- Fixed Ying Genie chest to show correct description.
- Fixed issue with Supports able to charge their Ultimates while in base.
- Fixed Master Collector not showing progression.
- Fixed Friends Forever Achievement not progressing.
- Fixed the countdown timer continuing while paused.
- Fixed Emotes locking input while on mount.
- Fixed an issue where projectile range wasn't being calculated properly for range-limited projectiles.
- Improved dead zones for gamepads, and added the ability to configure them per stick.
- Improved slippery rooftops to force players off.
- All emotes and poses are now in the Colossal Chest as well as the Radiant Chest.
- Rooster Brewster
- Code Green Viktor Collection (Available in Code Green Chest)
- Code Green Cover
- Code Green Helmet
- Code Green Kepi
- Code Green Cpt. Cap
- Code Green Trooper
- Code Green Grenadier
- Code Green Bandolier
- Code Green Comms
- Code Green AR-Melee
- Code Green AR-LMG
- Code Green AR-SK9
- Code Green AR-Compact
- Wolf Pack
- MVP Poses
- Hot Potato
- War Games
- Voice Pack
- Code Green (Available for direct purchase)
- Optimized performance for Stone Keep.
- New maps added to the Test Queue.
- Ice Mines Redo
- This map features a test revision of the existing Siege map “Ice Mines”. We are excited to hear your feedback on these revisions.
- Test Map updates:
- District - Expanded capture point & added short route to capture point.
- Atrium - Expanded various spaces.
- Undercity - Fixed an issue where bots would be unable to path.
Items - Balance/Updates/Fixes
- Temporarily removed from the game.
- Reduced cost from 400 to 300.
- Reduced cost from 300 to 200.
Champions - Balance/Updates/Fixes
- Fixed an issue where Support champions could gain ultimate charge before the round has begun.
- Fixed an issue where Bomb King could get locked out of firing his Weapon (bomb king swimming bug).
- Sticky Bomb
- Increased minimum damage from worst case explosion fall off from 15 to 30% of max damage.
- Increased explosion radius from 9 to 10 units.
- Updated description to indicate that this ability grants Cassie CC immunity.
- Fixed an issue where Drogoz could get locked out of firing his Weapon.
- Improved Fernando's weapon fire under high ping.
- Improved hit calculations on Fernando's Weapon.
- Crippling Throw
- Fixed a bug where this ability was applying twice the usual amount of Diminishing Returns.
- Pick Up
- Fixed a bug where this card was not correctly applying the intended values.
- Spitting Cobra
- Targets stunned by Snake Toss cannot be stunned again by Snake Toss for 3s.
- Improved hit calculations on Makoa's Ancient Rage.
- Potion Launcher
- Increased minimum damage from worst case explosion fall off from 15 to 35%.
- Auto Rifle
- Increased minimum accuracy from 85 to 89%.
- Increased accuracy lost per shot from 2.8 to 3%.
- Reduced the time it takes for a Barrage strike to hit from 1 to 0.75s.