Paladins Beta Version 0.42.1551
|0.42 - The Keeper of Knowledge|
|Release date:||January 25, 2017|
|Official name:||The Keeper of Knowledge|
|Hotfixes:||Hotfix 1, Hotfix 2|
|← 0.41 0.42 0.43 →|
|All Patch Notes|
- 1 0.42 - The Keeper of Knowledge | January 25, 2017
- 1.1 New Champion - Torvald, Runic Sage
- 1.2 General
- 1.3 Customizations
- 1.4 Maps
- 1.5 Items - Balance/Updates/Fixes
- 1.6 Champions - Balance/Updates/Fixes
0.42 - The Keeper of Knowledge | January 25, 2017
New Champion - Torvald, Runic Sage
Weapon [LMB] - Gauntlet
- A channeled beam of runic energy that locks on and deals 50 damage every 0.1s to a single target.
Secondary Fire [RMB] - Recharge
- Regenerate 850 Shield Health per second for 2.5s. Channeling on an enemy Shield siphons 2000 Shield Health per second , regenerating your Shield.
Ability 1 [Q] - Protection
- Project a 2000 Health shield onto an ally for 2s.
Ability 2 [F] - Runic Blast
- Shoot out a short blast that Silences and Disarms enemies for 1.5s.
Ultimate [E] - Hyper Beam
- Unleash the latent power of your Gauntlet, channeling a blast that applies a massive knockback to all enemies for 2.35s.
- Glyph of Freedom
- [Armor] Reduce the duration of Crowd Control by 6/12/18/24%.
- Glyph of Health
- [Armor] Increase your base maximum Health by 150/300/450/600.
- Glyph of Siphoning
- [Armor] Eliminations grant you 100/200/300/400 Shield.
- Glyph of the Fist
- [Weapon] Reduce reload speed by 5/10/15/20%.
- [Recharge] Reduce the cooldown of Recharge by .5/1/1.5/2s.
- Eldritch Speed
- [Recharge] Gain 8/16/24/32% Movement Speed during Recharge.
- [Recharge] Recharge generates 2/4/6/8 ammo per second.
- Vital Grasp
- [Recharge] Recharge generates 5/10/15/20% more shield.
- [Protection] Activating Protection grants you 100/200/300/400 Shield.
- [Protection] Activating Protection heals you for 50/100/150/200.
- [Protection] Reduce the cooldown of Protection by .5/1/1.5/2s.
- [Protection] Protection grants 10/20/30/40% Movement Speed to its target for 2s.
- Arcane Etching
- [Runic Blast] Activating Runic Blast grants you 100/200/300/400 Shield.
- [Runic Blast] Activating Runic Blast heals you for 50/100/150/200.
- Rune Torrent
- [Runic Blast] Activating Runic Blast grenerates 4/8/12/16 ammo.
- Scribe's Wit
- [Runic Blast] Reduce the Cooldown of Runic Blast by 1/2/3/4s.
- PVE Mode
- Introducing a new PVE Weekly event. This week's event is called:
- “Tank it to the Limit”
- PVE Encounters are queued from the Casual queue setting.
- PVE Encounters give full match rewards.
- Raised level cap from 500 to 999.
- Added Mounts tab to Store.
- Now show item from Radiant chest before it turns into gold.
- Sound has received a major mix pass across the board.
- Main menu music has been turned down.
- Fixed Ying Genie chest to show correct description.
- Fixed issue with Supports able to charge their Ultimates while in base.
- Fixed Master Collector not showing progression.
- Fixed Friends Forever Achievement not progressing.
- Fixed the countdown timer continuing while paused.
- Fixed Emotes locking input while on mount.
- Fixed an issue where projectile range wasn't being calculated properly for range-limited projectiles.
- Improved dead zones for gamepads, and added the ability to configure them per stick.
- Improved slippery rooftops to force players off.
- All emotes and poses are now in the Colossal Chest as well as the Radiant Chest.
- Rooster Brewster
- Code Green Viktor Collection (Available in Code Green Chest)
- Code Green Cover
- Code Green Helmet
- Code Green Kepi
- Code Green Cpt. Cap
- Code Green Trooper
- Code Green Grenadier
- Code Green Bandolier
- Code Green Comms
- Code Green AR-Melee
- Code Green AR-LMG
- Code Green AR-SK9
- Code Green AR-Compact
- Wolf Pack
- MVP Poses
- Hot Potato
- War Games
- Voice Pack
- Code Green (Available for direct purchase)
- Optimized performance for Stone Keep.
- New maps added to the Test Queue.
- Ice Mines Redo
- This map features a test revision of the existing Siege map “Ice Mines”. We are excited to hear your feedback on these revisions.
- Test Map updates:
- District - Expanded capture point & added short route to capture point.
- Atrium - Expanded various spaces.
- Undercity - Fixed an issue where bots would be unable to path.
Items - Balance/Updates/Fixes
- Temporarily removed from the game.
- Reduced cost from 400 to 300.
- Reduced cost from 300 to 200.
Champions - Balance/Updates/Fixes
- Fixed an issue where Support champions could gain ultimate charge before the round has begun.
- Fixed an issue where Bomb King could get locked out of firing his Weapon (bomb king swimming bug).
- Sticky Bomb
- Increased minimum damage from worst case explosion fall off from 15 to 30% of max damage.
- Increased explosion radius from 9 to 10 units.
- Updated description to indicate that this ability grants Cassie CC immunity.
- Fixed an issue where Drogoz could get locked out of firing his Weapon.
- Improved Fernando's weapon fire under high ping.
- Improved hit calculations on Fernando's Weapon.
- Crippling Throw
- Fixed a bug where this ability was applying twice the usual amount of Diminishing Returns.
- Pick Up
- Fixed a bug where this card was not correctly applying the intended values.
- Spitting Cobra
- Targets stunned by Snake Toss cannot be stunned again by Snake Toss for 3s.
- Improved hit calculations on Makoa's Ancient Rage.
- Potion Launcher
- Increased minimum damage from worst case explosion fall off from 15 to 35%.
- Auto Rifle
- Increased minimum accuracy from 85 to 89%.
- Increased accuracy lost per shot from 2.8 to 3%.
- Reduced the time it takes for a Barrage strike to hit from 1 to 0.75s.