Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Paladins Beta Version 0.46.1707
|0.46 - The Hand of Justice|
|Release date:||March 22, 2017|
|Official name:||The Hand of Justice|
|← 0.45 0.46 0.47 →|
|All Patch Notes|
- 1 0.46 - The Hand of Justice | March 22, 2017
- 1.1 New Champion - Lex, the Hand of Justice
- 1.2 General
- 1.3 Customizations
- 1.4 Maps
- 1.5 Champions - Balance/Updates/Fixes
0.46 - The Hand of Justice | March 22, 2017
New Champion - Lex, the Hand of Justice
Weapon [LMB] - Magnums
- Dual magnums that fire every 0.7s dealing 700 damage.
Secondary Fire [RMB] - In Pursuit
- Begin rapidly firing your Magnums at the nearest target to you with perfect aim. Deals 1050 damage over 1.5s. Automatically aims at the nearest target including deployables.
Ability 1 [Q] - Retribution
- You have a Retribution target that is revealed to you when nearby. Killing your target grants additional Credits if they are on a killstreak. Activating Retribution randomly selects a new target. Enemies that kill you automatically become your new target.
Ability 2 [F] - Combat Slide
- Activate to quickly slide forward in the direction you are facing.
Ultimate [E] - The Law
- After a charge up delay, release an infallible surge of judgement that executes targets in range at or below 65% Health. Targets above 65% will take 600 damage and be slowed for 1s. Requires line of sight and does not travel through shields.
- Legendary - Death Hastens
- [Weapon] Your weapon shots deal 40% more damage to targets over 65% Health.
- Legendary - Discovery
- [Retribution] Your target is also revealed to your teammates if they are revealed to you.
- Legendary - Heroism [Default]
- [Combat Slide] Gain a 25% attack speed for 2s using Combat Slide.
- [Armor] Gain 5/10/15/20% movement speed.
- Juke Boots
- [Armor] You cannot be slowed more than 60/50/40/30%.
- [Weapon] Kills and Eliminations generate 1/2/3/4 ammo.
- Well Oiled
- [Weapon] Reload 5/10/15/20% faster.
- [In Pursuit] Gain 8/16/24/32% Movement Speed during In Pursuit.
- [In Pursuit] Reduce the Cooldown of In Pursuit by 1/2/3/4.
- [In Pursuit] Heal for 150/300/450/600 Health over In Pursuit's duration.
- [In Pursuit] Gain 4/8/12/16% Damage Reduction during In Pursuit.
- [Retribution] You gain 7/14/21/28% Movement Speed when you are within 60 units of your Retribution target.
- Justice Served
- [Retribution] Killing your target refills 15/30/45/60% of your maximum Health.
- Keen Sight
- [Retribution] Increase the range at which your target becomes revealed by 10/20/30/40 units.
- The Hunted
- [Retribution] You gain 10/20/30/40% Lifesteal against your Retribution target.
- [Combat Slide] Increase the distance of Combat Slide by 20/40/60/80%.
- [Combat Slide] Regain 1/2/3/4 ammo after using combat slide.
- Warrants Out
- [Combat Slide] Gain 10/20/30/40% Movement Speed after Combat Slide ends.
- Wicked Don't Rest
- [Combat Slide] Landing a headshot lowers the remaining Cooldown on Combat Slide by 25/50/75/100%.
- Owned cards may now be disenchanted for Essence. Note that doing this removes the card from your collection and will deactivate any decks the card is currently in.
- BUG FIXES
- Fixed Legendary Card pick order to sort by owned.
- Fixed Legendary Icons not showing on the Chest screen.
- Fixed Booster purchase pop up sometimes showing after crafting cards.
- Fixed Quest to display correct time remaining.
- FN-01 Helios Fernando
- Head: FN-01 Helios Greathelm
- Body: FN-01 Helios
- Weapon: FN-01 Helios Incinerator
- Voice Pack: FN-01 Helios
- Justicar Lex
- Head: Justicar Circlet
- Body: Justicar
- Weapon: Justicar Magnums
- Peacekeeper Lex
- Head: Peacekeeper Circlet
- Body: Peacekeeper
- Weapon: Amethyst Magnums
- Lawbringer Lex
- Head: Lawbringer Circlet
- Body: Lawbringer
- Weapon: Lawbringer Magnums
- Voice Pack: Lex
- Emote: Deadshot
- MVP: Reach for the Sky
New Chest: Helios Force Chest
- FN-01 Helios Fernando
- Triggerman Buck
- Star Slayer Ruckus
- Night Bane Cassie
- A rogue band of 5 Kinessa have overclocked their Oppressor Mines to deal lethal amounts of damage. Tread lightly across Primal Court as there are mines behind every corner.
- Test Queue rotation
- Sunken City
- Moss Garden
Champions - Balance/Updates/Fixes
- Modified description from % increase to additional range.
- Increased stealth detection range increase to 15/30/45 units.
- Increased Base Movement Speed from 365 to 380.
- Damage reduced from 600 to 500.
- Renamed to Red Streak.
- Legendary Cards
- Now increases Blunderbuss damage by 100.
- Fixed a bug where sometimes Exhilarate would not activate on a target hit by Heroic Leap.
- Dodge Roll
- Reduced Cooldown from 6s to 5s.
- Reduced Health from 2500 to 2400.
- Reduced Ult Charge Rate by 10%.
- Fixed Combustible Legendary acting as a second hit.
- Reduced activation time from .3s to .1s.
- Legendary Cards
- Increased Health Threshold from 15% to 40%.
- Increased Healing value from 40% to 60%.
- Lightning Staff
- Reduced Lightning Staff Damage from 82 to 75 per hit.
- Increased Health from 4400 to 4500.
- Earthen Guard
- Reduced Cooldown from 12s to 10s.
- Seismic Crash
- Increased damage from 200 to 500.
- Renamed to Calibrate.
- Ancient Rage
- No longer grants CC Immunity.
- Mending Spirits
- Increased Remote Proximity Distance from 1 to 1.5.
- Evil Mojo
- Fixed a bug where players who died while affected by Evil Mojo would see their weapons while dead.
- Side Tanks
- Reduced Cooldown Reduction from 1/2/3/4s to .5/1/1.5/2s.
- Cooldown increased from 7s to 9s.