|Join the wiki's discord server here to suggest improvements to the wiki!
NOTE: For the official Paladins discord, click here. The wiki discord is for wiki discussion only.
We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
Paladins Beta Version 0.65.2349.3
0.65 Hotfix 1 | January 11, 2018
- Fixed an issue where Zhin's Dragon Oil card set his ammo count to the value on the card, rather than increasing it by that number.
- Fixed missing art for Legendary cards.
- Fixed an issue where Moji could become permanently stuck in the spawn room on Ice Mines.
- Fixed Moji MVP display issue.
- Fixed weapon VFX disappearing after getting polymorphed.
- Fixed an issue where players would not die when falling off the ledge of Magistrate's Archives.
- Fixed an issue where the Patch Notes pop-up was not translating properly.
- Fixed an issue where Vivian's Joyless Eyes range was not scaling properly.
- Fixed an issue where team portraits would sometimes disappear when selecting Legendaries.
- Smoothed out the recoil of Androxus' Revolver.
- Fixed an issue in Team Deathmatch where players were unable to select a Legendary after the initial pick phase.
- Fixed an issue in Team Deathmatch where Front Lines couldn't get Top Play.
- Fixed an issue with the Collections icon disappearing in the store.
- Fixed missing reward icon on the Twitch Prime Quest / Popup.
- Fixed an issue where the Twitch Prime login screen appeared as the user was being granted an acquisition on login.
- UI polish on the Twitch Prime quest/popup.
- Fixed an issue where the user had to re-login in order to receive Twitch Prime loot.
- Fixed localization messaging issue for Twitch Prime Quest screen.
- Fixed an issue where the Twitch Prime Quest would continue to pop up even after the offer was claimed.