Paladins Beta Version 0.65.2349.3
0.65 Hotfix 1 | January 11, 2018
- Fixed an issue where Zhin's Dragon Oil card set his ammo count to the value on the card, rather than increasing it by that number.
- Fixed missing art for Legendary cards.
- Fixed an issue where Moji could become permanently stuck in the spawn room on Ice Mines.
- Fixed Moji MVP display issue.
- Fixed weapon VFX disappearing after getting polymorphed.
- Fixed an issue where players would not die when falling off the ledge of Magistrate's Archives.
- Fixed an issue where the Patch Notes pop-up was not translating properly.
- Fixed an issue where Vivian's Joyless Eyes range was not scaling properly.
- Fixed an issue where team portraits would sometimes disappear when selecting Legendaries.
- Smoothed out the recoil of Androxus' Revolver.
- Fixed an issue in Team Deathmatch where players were unable to select a Legendary after the initial pick phase.
- Fixed an issue in Team Deathmatch where Front Lines couldn't get Top Play.
- Fixed an issue with the Collections icon disappearing in the store.
- Fixed missing reward icon on the Twitch Prime Quest / Popup.
- Fixed an issue where the Twitch Prime login screen appeared as the user was being granted an acquisition on login.
- UI polish on the Twitch Prime quest/popup.
- Fixed an issue where the user had to re-login in order to receive Twitch Prime loot.
- Fixed localization messaging issue for Twitch Prime Quest screen.
- Fixed an issue where the Twitch Prime Quest would continue to pop up even after the offer was claimed.