Paladins Beta Version 0.65.2356.5
0.65 Hotfix 5 | February 6, 2018
Controller changes [CONSOLE ONLY]
“We've made a number of adjustments to Turn Acceleration and Aim Assist in order to improve our controller experience. We've also updated our default setting and added two new options. Magnet Strength will allow players to reduce the amount they are being pulled towards enemy champions, and Friction Strength will allow players to reduce the intensity of the friction zone around enemy champions.”
- Major updates to Turn Acceleration and Aim Assist.
- New default settings for sensitivity, turn acceleration strength, and turn acceleration mode. (this has been updated for all existing players as well)
- New Options: Aim Assist Magnet Strength and Aim Assist Friction Strength.
Bug fixes [PC & Console]
- Fixed an issue with Evie Blink sometimes delaying teleport.
- Fixed an issue where Ruckus Miniguns would pause firing while using Missile Launcher.