Paladins Beta Version 0.66.2497
0.66 Hotfix 1 | February 23, 2018
- Fixed an issue where FWOTD sometimes did not grant Champion Chests.
- Fixed an issue where the purchase value of the Gold Chest was inconsistent between windows.
- Fixed an issue where players were unable to change Legendary/Loadout after initial selection.
- Removed Battlegrounds queue.
- Fixed various crash conditions.
- Fixed an issue where the new base free Champions did not correctly update.
- Fixed an issue where Grover's left arm did not correctly animate during emote.
- Added 2D and model art to the Infiltrator and Jotunn bundles.
- Fixed an issue where players could not purchase the Infiltrator Strix and Jotunn Terminus bundles directly from the Champions page.
- Fixed an issue where players could not purchase Resilience III.
- Fixed an issue where Plushy Makoa did not have a purchase button in the VIP store.
- Updated general audio mix.
- Fixed an issue where VFX would not appear when a card was leveled up.
- Fixed jankiness with Fernando's Helios weapon in 1p.
- Removed every limitation on graphics settings besides defaulting Windows 64bit clients to D3D11.
- Fixed an issue where Viktor's increased Grenade projectile speed did not work when the Shrapnel Legendary was selected.
- Fixed an unlocalized string in the VIP store.