Check out our new wiki for the new Paladins Battle Royale spin-off, Realm Royale Wiki!
Gamepedia was upgraded to MediaWiki version 1.31 on Wednesday November 14th. To learn more about the upgrade and its effects click here.
Paladins Closed Beta Version 0.15.828
0.15 - Winter Wonderland | February 18, 2016
- New Siege Map: Glacier Keep
- Glacier Keep is the newest Siege Mode map, and features a varied play style when compared to Enchanted Forest and Temple Ruins.
- Weapon Skins
- Cosmetics for your weapon can now be crafted for 1,000 CP in the Gear Crafting section of the vault.
- Purple Thunder
- Sweet Tooth
- Gamma Slice
- Fortune Fury
- Lightning Rod
- Increased the amount of cards presented in the lobby when building your hand from three to eight, allowing an easier viewing of *what cards you have available.
- The Vault menu has undergone a visual update.
- The respawn timers now reach a maximum of 30s and will stop increasing after that point.
- This excludes Survival where there is no respawn timer.
- We have improved the accuracy of areas of effect and large abilities.
- The splash art that is displayed when Paladins launches has been updated.
- Added keybind options for upgrading cards 4 & 5 to the Settings menu.
- Added warnings to the HUD and visual effects that play when you are hit by a Cripple effect.
- Fixed an issue where hitting a Shield or player made wall would not play a sound.
- Fixed an issue where the Game Mode and description would get cut off in the match lobby.
- Fixed an issue where repeatedly firing would cause your Weapon hits to not register successfully.
- Added a ceiling check that will prevent your camera from running into the ceiling when jumping.
- Updates to the reload system:
- A majority of the abilities in the game, excluding stims and self buffs, will now interrupt an active reload.
- Added a short delay after firing before you can reload your Weapon.
- If an ability is used that prevents your Weapon from firing, it will also prevent you from reloading.
- If a reload is allowed and another ability animation is playing, the reload animation will take priority ensuring you will always see if you are currently reloading.
- Added a minimize option while in Borderless Window mode while in the main menu.
- Fixed an issue where you were able to hit targets from behind the Siege Gates.
- Fixed issue where both teams could win a Survival round.
- Fixed an issue where you would not hear an enemy reloading.
- Beacon Changes:
- Beacon no longer resets its Health when it is picked up, but rather maintains it's current Health.
- The Beacon now takes 5s to deploy and become active once it is placed.
- The Beacon now regenerates its Health over time if it has not been damaged within the last 3s.
- The Challenge Mode will now rotate between Temple Ruins, Enchanted Forest, and Glacier Keep. We are working on a way for players to select which map they would like to play on in future updates.
Champions - Balance/Updates/Fixes
- Increased the rate at which Cassie charges her Ultimate by 25%.
- Now remembers the direction you fired it in, regardless of where you move after.
- Reduced the amount Ice Storm Slows your move speed from 65 → 50%.
- Fernando may no longer reload manually.
- Fixed an issue where Fernando would still have his Shield active while polymorphed by Evil Mojo.
- Grohk may no longer reload manually.
- Increased base Movement Speed from 320 → 335.
- Grover's size has been reduced slightly in order to fix some issues where he would get stuck and improve the visual presentation when Grover is close to you.
- Increased damage from 200 → 275.
- Whirlwind may now be cancelled early by re-activating it.
- Fixed an issue where Whirlwind was not hitting targets that were slightly below Grover.
- Reduced damage per stack from 150 → 130 over 3s.
Toxic Time Bomb
- Fixed an issue where this was hitting players outside of its displayed radius.
Cards - Balance/Updates/Fixes
- Reduced Health increase from 25/50/75/100 → 10/30/50/70%.
- Increased duration of Disarm from 0.25/0.5/0.75/1 → 0.8/1/1.2/1.4s.
- Fixed an issue where Frost Bound would not apply.
- Fixed an issue where Evie was getting the effect of Journey while not mounted.
- Updated description to better explain how the card works.
- Fixed an issue where Invigorate would not heal teammates
- Fixed an issue where you were not able to pick up HP Drops at full Health while Adrenaline is equipped.
- Battle Focus - Legendary
- Fixed an issue where Battle Focus could not be crafted, but instead gave a crafting failure.
- Rebound - Common
- Fixed an issue where you were not able to pick up HP Drops at full Health while Rebound is equipped.
- Reduced duration from 15 → 12s.
- Reduced Attack Speed from 60/90/120/150 → 60/75/90/105%.