|Join the wiki's discord server here to suggest improvements to the wiki!
NOTE: For the official Paladins discord, click here. The wiki discord is for wiki discussion only.
Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Paladins Closed Beta Version 0.7.668.1
0.7.2 - November 25, 2015
- Siege Engine
- “The Siege Engine is an integral part to the Siege mode, and as such we have been experimenting with different options to optimize its part in the gameplay. Our previous change was to make the Siege Engine immune while traveling to try to emphasize more combat between players until the actual siege began. We are reverting this change and will continue to evaluate the way the Siege Engine plays into the match.”
- The Siege Engine is no longer immune while traveling, but will continue to travel at its updated speed.
- The Siege Engine mitigates 50% damage while en route to the base.
0.7.1 - November 24, 2015
There was a bug in which Radiant Chests sometimes were not awarding 5 cards when opened. As part of this patch, we have given every account that opened a Radiant Chest on Nov 24 since the previous patch replacement Radiant Chests.
- Siege Engine
- Fixed an issue in which outlines and team colors were not correctly displaying.
- The Siege Engine now moves at a consistent speed throughout the match, which is much faster than its previous speed.
Cards - Balance/Updates/Fixes
- Card cooldowns have changed based on their rarity:
- Common - 20 Seconds
- Rare - 30 Seconds
- Epic - 40 Seconds
- Legendary - 60 Seconds (Unchanged)
- Fixed an issue with out-of-combat healing that was causing players to crash.
- Fixed a rare condition in which players would forward spawn at a point and fall through the world.