Paladins Version 1.9.2979
1.9 Hotfix 2 | December 19, 2018
- Fixed an issue where some players could not queue properly because they received a “not the party leader” error message.
- Fixed an issue where Koga's guns could be heard by all players on the map.
- Fixed a collision issue in the Warder's Gate spawn where players could fall through the floor.
- Fixed an issue where the Warder's Gate capture point would not progress if 3 or more players stood on the point.
- Fixed an issue where players could shoot at invisible walls near the capture point on Warder's Gate.
- Fixed several instances of broken lighting on Warder's Gate.
- Updated the Paladins login screen with Merry Mayhem art.
- Changed the color of the “Friends Online” text for better readability against the winter background scene.
- Fixed an issue where MerryMaker Dredge's Broadside buildup sounds were heard too far away.
- Fixed an issue where bots could not move out of the Warder's Gate spawn.
- Fixed an issue where the "Expend 15,000 Ammunition" Battle Pass challenge did not work correctly.