Player vs Environment
Description[edit | edit source]
Player vs. Environment special co-op scenarios where players work together to defeat AI controlled opponents and complete challenges. These scenarios change on a weekly basis. At the beginning of each round, all players start with a large amount of Credits.
List of Events[edit | edit source]
- Tortoise Power
- A group of 4 Makoas and a Pip. All 5 opponents have very short skill cooldowns. Each Makoa has a focus on one of their skills (Dredge Anchor, Shell Shield, Shell Spin and Ancient Rage) and will use it almost constantly. The objective is to defeat the opponents before they manage to capture a point. The side to achieve 2 captures first wins.
- Tank it to the Limit
- Los Pollos Fernandos
- A group of 4 Fernandos and a Pip. All 5 opponents have very short skill cooldowns. Pip will constantly cast a weaker version of Evil Mojo while the Fernandos cast Fireball towards the players. The objective is to defeat the opponents before they manage to capture a point. The side to achieve 2 captures first wins.
- Hide and Seek
- "Face invisible rogues who strike with everlasting poison"
- Mid Life Crisis
- Grohk Bustin
- 5 Kinessas in a 5v5 Survival encounter.
- Lair of the DreadHunter
- 5 invisible Drogoz in a 5v5 Survival encounter.
- Cops and Robbers
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- In Tortoise Power, the 4 Makoas are named Makoanardo, Makotello, Makolangelo, and Makael, while the Pip is named Master Pipter. This is a reference to Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.
|Game Modes||Current||Siege • Onslaught • Team Deathmatch • Ranked • Training vs AI • Custom|
|Game Modes||Retired||End Times • Dragon's Call • Rise of Furia • Siege of Ascension Peak • Payload • Survival • Battlegrounds • P.V.E • Match of the Day • Siege Only • Capture Only|