Seris was a village in the Realm which housed a portal to the Abyss, that demanded to be fed. The Magistrate obliged, believing this would appease the Abyss, however, as they began the sacrifice, they learned that the Abyss did not hunger for a soul, but for a body. The Abyss was unleashed and the village of Seris was destroyed.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Seris had taken the village's name after it's destruction.
- Only three individuals are known to have survived the destruction of the village, this includes Seris, Furia, and Corvus.
- The destroyed village seems to appear in Corvus' card Abyssal Effluxion.
- As mentioned here, it's unclear if the portal to the Abyss located in the village still exists.
- It is not known for certain what type of location Seris was, as it's been referred to as a "city" in Seris' bio, a "village" in the Rise of Furia lore cinematic, and a "town" in Corvus' reveal trailer.