Description[edit | edit source]
This map has mirrored layouts and is designed for 2 teams of 5 players. There is a Capture Point in the middle. The bases are located at opposite ends of the map.
Lore[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Serpent Beach originally looked and played a bit differently prior to Open Beta 38, most notably featuring the map during the daytime. The old version of Serpent Beach can be seen here.
- This map was initially part of a larger one called Temple Isle. It was divided into Frog Isle, Jaguar Falls, and Serpent Beach.
- This map can be seen from Jaguar Falls, as shown here, and here.
- Jaguar Falls can be seen from this map as well, as shown here.
- Both this map and Jaguar Falls were somewhat visible on the older version of Frog Isle as well, as can be seen here.
- The old version of Frog Isle is also visible on this map, as can be seen here.
- According to a line from Talus in The Fight of the Shattered Desert story, Jaguar Falls and Frog Isle were both possibly part of the Ska'drin Island, and by extension, likely Serpent Beach as well, due to it being visible on Jaguar Falls, as shown here, and here. This later held true for Frog Isle upon the release of an official map, but deconfirmed Jaguar Falls and Serpent Beach.
- This map appears in Raum's card Fanning the Flames, as well as Jenos' splash art.
- Ash and Terminus' teaser trailers take place on this map.
Frog Isle • Jaguar Falls • Serpent Beach • Frozen Guard • Ice Mines • Fish Market • Timber Mill • Stone Keep • Brightmarsh • Splitstone Quarry • Ascension Peak • Warder's Gate • Shattered Desert • Bazaar