Shields are a mechanic in Paladins that allows Champions to absorb a limited amount of damage from enemy champions while allowing allies to shoot through them. Shields are generally blue colored and semi transparent and won't prevent players from walking or seeing through them. There are two types of shields: deployable shields and personal shields. Deployable shields are those that must be placed and take a space in the world, while personal shields are those that instead act as a buff that protects the champion's health.
Wrecker allows Champions to weaken or destroy enemy shields faster.
Shields by Champion[edit | edit source]
Lessons of the Past
Light of Dawn
Force of Nature
False Friends[edit | edit source]
The following skills do NOT count as shields:
- Androxus's Reversal skill which absorbs and reflects damage
- Atlas's Statis Field skill which nullifies all ranged attacks and projectiles
- Inara's Impasse which is a deployable
- Inara's Earthen Guard which is a defensive state
- Moji's Magic Barrier skill which is an impenetrable field
- Terminus's Power Siphon skill which absorbs damage
- Zhin's Counter skill which reflects damage