Shore Patrol is a Battle Pass and starts on July 17, 2019 with the Paladins 2.06 update. The highlights are the new Epic skins for Kinessa, Koga, Fernando and Lian.
Shore Patrol Kinessa
Shore Patrol Fernando
In addition, there are many other items to unlock, such as the currencies (200,000x - 150x), the chests ( - - ), a Loading Frame, a Death Stamp, Sprays, Avatars, Team Skin Booster and Team Booster.
The seventh Battle Pass can be completed a second time with the Battle Pass Plus track, which gives the player some extra items. This track is unlocked with purchased Battle Pass.
This Battle Pass starts with +50% boosted Battle Pass XP. After reaching level 41 the Battle Pass XP is boosted to +75%.
The paid track contains a total of 80,000 and 50 .
The free track contains a total of 40,000 .
Ultimate Reward: Exclusive Title "should never cook again" - unlocked after completing all Tiers up to Tier 5
Requirements: Unlocked at Battle Pass Level 3
Lost in the Sand
Requirements: Unlocked at Battle Pass Level 11
- Play 3 matches as Koga
- Deal 120,000 damage with Hellkite Claws (Koga)
- Deal 500,000 Damage
- Deal 120,000 damage with Submachine Guns (Koga)
- Kill 10 players with Cyclone Strike (Koga)
- Play 5 Team Deathmatches
Requirements: Unlocked at Battle Pass Level 21
The Self Appointed Cook
Requirements: Unlocked at Battle Pass Level 31
Sand Castle Princess
Requirements: Unlocked at Battle Pass Level 41
This track become available after completing the Battle Pass the first time. Players who own and complete the Battle Pass will automatically start gaining experience in the Battle Pass Plus Track. This track features new Challenges, experience boosters, Crystals, Sprays, an Avatar, the chests ( - ), and the Limited Beach Bash Recolors!
- Battle Pass Plus is only available for Battle Pass Purchasers
- Players who have purchased the Battle Pass will automatically begin progressing through Battle Pass Plus after reaching the max level of 50
- The Battle Pass Plus Rewards track features the same total experience as the original level 1-50
- Completing all 5 Tiers of Plus Challenges unlocks the Limited Title "is a Lifesaver"
Plus Track Overview (Paid)[edit | edit source]
The Battle Pass Plus contains a total of 80,000 and 100 .
Ultimate Reward: Limited Title "is a Lifesaver" - unlocked after completing all Battle Pass Plus Tiers
Requirements: Unlocked at Plus Track Level 2
One Match Wonder
Requirements: Unlocked at Plus Track Level 3
- Deal 200,000 Damage in one match
- Shield for 200,000 in one match
- Deal 20,000 damage within 20 seconds
- Heal 200,000 Health in one match
- Earn 300 Objective time in one match
- Earn 3,200 Credits in one match
Requirements: Unlocked at Plus Track Level 4
- Kill 30 players with Pyre Strike (Furia)
- Deal 600,000 total damage with Illusory Mirror and Shatter (Ying)
- Hit 3 players at once with Through Time and Space 3 times (Jenos)
- Use Weightless for 250 seconds (Pip)
- Heal 1,000,000 Health with Healing Totem and Lightning Staff (Grohk - Talent: Spirit's Domain)
- Heal 4 different players within 5 seconds 50 times
Requirements: Unlocked at Plus Track Level 5
- Hit 100 players with Heroic Leap (Buck)
- Kill 35 players with Reversal (Androxus)
- Kill 50 players during Overcharge (Talus)
- Kill 25 players with Ice Staff after hitting them with ice Storm (Evie)
- Heal 100,000 health with Smoke Screen (Skye - Talent: Smoke and Dagger)
- Kill 3 players within 5 seconds 25 times
Requirements: Unlocked at Plus Track Level 6
- Deal 1,000,000 total damage with Assault Rifle, Auto Rifle and Light Machine Gun (Viktor, Tyra, Vivian)
- Deal 250,000 damage with Seedling (Willo)
- Use Dome Shield 25 times (Barik)
- Heal 500,000 total health with Whirlwind, Tempest and Illusory Rift (Grover, Grohk, Ying)
- Kill 25 players with Dragons Call (Imani)
- Setback 3 players at once 30 times (Atlas - Talent: Deja Vu)