True Damage is a special type of damage that ignores any kind of damage reduction, being directly applied to the health of the target. However, while it ignores partial damage reduction, it is still negated by complete damage immunity.
True Damage by Champion[edit | edit source]
Requires Street Justice
- Dragon Punch deals 100% of the target's maximum health as true damage, ignoring shields.
- The Law executes targets below 65% health.
- Pounce, with Street Justice, executes targets below 35% health.
- Harbinger's Wrath executes targets below 66% health.
- Devour deals 100% of the target's maximum health as true damage, ignoring shields.
- Spite, with Guillotine deals 125% of the target's maximum health over its duration as true damage.
Bots • Common terms • Death Recap • Eliminations • Controls • Voice Guided System • Warning Indicators • Zoning