VIP Points was a currency in Paladins. VIP Points were used to unlock special Cosmetic Items from the VIP Store and could also be used to roll the Gold Chest. This currency along with the VIP Program were removed from the game on April 26, 2018.
Information[edit | edit source]
There were several ways to gain VIP Points:
- Winning any matches that rewards Experience. Each win awarded 50 and each loss 25 . This could be boosted to 150 for a win and 50 for a loss with the VIP Membership.
- Voting on the Fantasy League. Successfully choosing the winner of a match would reward 100 . This could be boosted to 200 with the VIP Membership.
- Completing Daily Quests. Each quest awarded 20-35 . This could be boosted to 80-140 with the VIP Membership.
- Purchasing a VIP Membership. Each subscription granted 20000 .
- Purchasing a VIP Points bundle for 70 Crystals. These bundles could only be purchased with an active membership and granted 10000 per purchase.
|Credits • Crystals • Gold • Viewer Points • Bounty Coins|