The VIP Program is a rewards system in Paladins. The system allows players to earn VIP Points by playing matches and completing weekly quests. These points can then be exchanged for exclusive cosmetic rewards from the VIP Store such as skins, announcer packs, mounts and more. As players earn VIP Points, they'll also unlock special VIP bonuses, like chat icons, special name treatments, and much more.
Players can purchase a 14 days VIP Membership for 200 Crystals that increases the rate of VIP Points earned. Unlock VIP Team Boosters, granting the user and their entire team extra VIP Points for one game. Each membership also comes with bonus Radiant Chests, VIP Points just for joining.
As part of the VIP Program, every Paladins player will get to pick the winners of Paladins Premier League matches in a fantasy league system. Choosing correctly will award VIP Points. VIP Member will also earn bonus points.
This system will be discontinued with the upcoming Open Beta 70 update.
More information can be found here: VIP Program promo page.
VIP Points[edit | edit source]
There are several ways to gain VIP Points:
- Winning any matches that rewards Experience. Each win will award 50 and each loss 25 . This can be boosted to 150 for a win and 50 for a loss with the VIP Membership.
- Voting on the Fantasy League. Successfully choosing the winner of a match will reward 100 . This can be boosted to 200 with the VIP Membership.
- Completing Daily Quests. Each quest will award 20-35 . This can be boosted to 80-140 with the VIP Membership.
- Purchasing a VIP Membership. Each subscription grants 20000 .
- Purchasing a VIP Points bundle for 70 Crystals. These bundles can only be purchased with an active membership and grant 10000 per purchase.
VIP Membership Tiers[edit | edit source]
VIP memberships can grant additional bonuses by reaching new VIP tiers. Reaching a certain milestone of total VIP points accumulated, players will be moved up to higher tiers, which award more and better benefits.
- Tier 1 Chat Icon
- +5% Account XP Earned
- +5% Champion Mastery Earned
- +2% Gold Earned
- +2% VIP Points Earned
- +5% Discount on Anything Purchasable with VIP Points
- Tier 2 Chat Icon
- +8% Account XP Earned
- +8% Champion Mastery Earned
- +3% Gold Earned
- +3% VIP Points Earned
- +7% Discount on Anything Purchasable with VIP Points
- Tier 3 Chat Icon
- +10% Account XP Earned
- +10% Champion Mastery Earned
- +5% Gold Earned
- +5% VIP Points Earned
- +10% Discount on Anything Purchasable with VIP Points
- Tier 4 Chat Icon
- +12% Account XP Earned
- +12% Champion Mastery Earned
- +8% Gold Earned
- +8% VIP Points Earned
- +15% Discount on Anything Purchasable with VIP Points
- Tier 5 Chat Icon
- +15% Account XP Earned
- +15% Champion Mastery Earned
- +10% Gold Earned
- +10% VIP Points Earned
- +20% Discount on Anything Purchasable with VIP Points
VIP Store[edit | edit source]
There's only one place to get some of the latest and greatest Skins, Announcer Packs, and Mounts in the Realm: The VIP Store. Players can visit the store and spend their VIP Points without having a VIP Membership.
Dub-step onto the battlefield with the newest Legendary Skin, Raeve Maeve. Put on your best toga as Goddess Lian. Get the real Paladins esports experience with Raynday or PrettyHair announcing your games. And more great VIP Store Exclusive content will be added with every patch. Miss out on an older Epic Skin? Every patch, certain Epic skins will be brought back to the VIP Store for direct purchase and will be sold at a discount.
Current Rotation[edit | edit source]
|Swashbuckler Collection (Epic)|
Champion skins[edit | edit source]
|DZ-03 Draco Collection (Epic)||FN-01 Erebos Collection (Epic)||Star Silver Collection (Epic)||Goddess Collection (Epic)|
|High Elf Collection (Epic)||Raeve Collection (Legendary)||Crime Fighter Collection (Epic)|
Weapon skins[edit | edit source]
Emotes[edit | edit source]
Mounts[edit | edit source]
Announcers[edit | edit source]
|Bruce Buffer (Epic)||PrettyHair (Epic)||Raynday (Epic)|
Videos[edit | edit source]
Introducing the VIP Program![edit | edit source]
New Legendary Collection - Raeve Maeve[edit | edit source]
|About the Game Champions Cards Items Game Modes Maps Ranked Awards Voice Guided System Cosmetic Items Treasure Chests VIP Program Quests Patch notes|