|Join the wiki's discord server here to suggest improvements to the wiki or just talk with editors!|
The system allowed players to earn VIP Points by playing matches and completing weekly quests. These points could then be exchanged for exclusive cosmetic rewards from the VIP Store such as skins, announcer packs, mounts and more. As players earned VIP Points, they also unlocked special VIP bonuses, like chat icons, special name treatments, and much more.
Players could purchase a 14 days VIP Membership for 200 Crystals that increases the rate of VIP Points earned. They could also unlock VIP Team Boosters, granting the user and their entire team extra VIP Points for one game. Each membership also came with bonus Radiant Chests, VIP Points just for joining.
As part of the VIP Program, every Paladins player got to pick the winners of Paladins Premier League matches in a fantasy league system. Choosing correctly awarded VIP Points. VIP Members also earned bonus points.
This system was discontinued with the Open Beta 70 update.
More information can be found here: VIP Program promo page.
VIP Points[edit | edit source]
There were several ways to gain VIP Points:
- Winning any matches that rewards Experience. Each win awarded 50 and each loss 25 . This could be boosted to 150 for a win and 50 for a loss with the VIP Membership.
- Voting on the Fantasy League. Successfully choosing the winner of a match rewarded 100 . This could be boosted to 200 with the VIP Membership.
- Completing Daily Quests. Each quest awarded 20-35 . This could be boosted to 80-140 with the VIP Membership.
- Purchasing a VIP Membership. Each subscription granted 20000 .
- Purchasing a VIP Points bundle for 70 Crystals. These bundles could only be purchased with an active membership and grant 10000 per purchase.
VIP Membership Tiers[edit | edit source]
VIP memberships granted additional bonuses by reaching new VIP tiers. Upon reaching a certain milestone of total VIP points accumulated, players moved up to higher tiers, which awarded more and better benefits.
- Tier 1 Chat Icon
- +5% Account XP Earned
- +5% Champion Mastery Earned
- +2% Gold Earned
- +2% VIP Points Earned
- +5% Discount on Anything Purchasable with VIP Points
- Tier 2 Chat Icon
- +8% Account XP Earned
- +8% Champion Mastery Earned
- +3% Gold Earned
- +3% VIP Points Earned
- +7% Discount on Anything Purchasable with VIP Points
- Tier 3 Chat Icon
- +10% Account XP Earned
- +10% Champion Mastery Earned
- +5% Gold Earned
- +5% VIP Points Earned
- +10% Discount on Anything Purchasable with VIP Points
- Tier 4 Chat Icon
- +12% Account XP Earned
- +12% Champion Mastery Earned
- +8% Gold Earned
- +8% VIP Points Earned
- +15% Discount on Anything Purchasable with VIP Points
- Tier 5 Chat Icon
- +15% Account XP Earned
- +15% Champion Mastery Earned
- +10% Gold Earned
- +10% VIP Points Earned
- +20% Discount on Anything Purchasable with VIP Points
VIP Store[edit | edit source]
There's only one place to get some of the latest and greatest Skins, Announcer Packs, and Mounts in the Realm: The VIP Store. Players can visit the store and spend their VIP Points without having a VIP Membership.
Dub-step onto the battlefield with the newest Legendary Skin, Raeve Maeve. Put on your best toga as Goddess Lian. Get the real Paladins esports experience with Raynday or PrettyHair announcing your games. And more great VIP Store Exclusive content will be added with every patch. Miss out on an older Epic Skin? Every patch, certain Epic skins will be brought back to the VIP Store for direct purchase and will be sold at a discount.
Champion skins[edit | edit source]
Weapon skins[edit | edit source]
Emotes[edit | edit source]
Mounts[edit | edit source]
Announcers[edit | edit source]
|Bruce Buffer (Epic)||PrettyHair (Epic)||Raynday (Epic)|
Videos[edit | edit source]
Introducing the VIP Program![edit | edit source]
New Legendary Collection - Raeve Maeve[edit | edit source]
Battle Pass Main Page Battle Pass 2019 Battle Pass 2018